Get Fit ~ Have Fun ~ Feed People
Let’s serve our community AND do a fun workout at the same time!
Join an amazing community of friends on Saturday, October 23 at 9 AM for a simple workout and stretch routine with Total Wellness for You at the “Get Fit ~ Have Fun ~ Feed People” food drive and serve our community by supporting the Christ the King Church – Food Pantry. For only $20 per person, you can help change the life of families in our community. All profits from this event go to the Christ the King – Food Pantry.
The Christ the King – Food Pantry is an amazing ministry providing food to individuals and families in our community that are experiencing a strain on finances. Learn more about the Food Pantry by visiting the Christ the King website.
Register for the “Get Fit ~ Have Fun ~ Feed People” food drive NOW and invite your friends and family to join you!
- Cost: $20 per person
- Day: Saturday, October 23, 2021
- Time: 9:00 AM to 10:30 AM
- Location: Christ the King Church; 13501 S Tryon Street, Charlotte NC, 28278
- Outside in the main parking lot (or Multi-Purpose Room if weather does not cooperate)
Curious what this “Get Fit ~ Have Fun ~ Feed People” food drive is all about?
- All profits from this event go to the Christ the King – Food Pantry.
- If you would like to do more, your are welcome to bring non-perishable items on the day of the event. Click here to see a list of items.
- A quick workout modified for all fitness levels. You will learn some quick and easy moves to help keep your body in shape.
- A stretch routine you can do anytime, anywhere to help you stretch out your tired, sore muscles.
Your health and safety are our priority. Have the confidence knowing your coaches are fully Covid-19 vaccinated.
You will experience how simple and fun getting healthy can be. Come join other amazing humans who have completely changed their life by getting and staying healthy and strong.