With our Group Experience, you will get all you need to crush your health goals. The 3 pillars of health we focus on are Fitness ~ Nutrition ~ Accountability. And we teach you how to get the most out of all 3 at a price you can afford.
In these times, we are all seeking better, more affordable, simple, and fun ways to live a healthier life and achieve our goals. The truth is… getting healthy and strong really is simple and fun! You just need the right tools and the right community!
Come join an amazing group of friends for weekly outdoor workouts, nutrition guidance, and accountability.
And … your first 2 workouts are FREE!
Come see if this is a great fit for you.
Your Group Experience includes:
- Twelve (12) 45-minute outdoor HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) group workouts (or virtual workouts – based on weather conditions). Workouts expire after 2 months.
- Online workouts if you are looking for something extra, or not available for the group workout.
- Simple meal plan that will focus on proper nutrient timing throughout your day.
- Nutrition guidance as you follow your meal plan.
- Weekly Inbody analysis (body weight and composition).
- Private support group to help lead and guide you through the process.
- A personal accountability coach to help keep you on track.
All this for only $129 per person.
* We offer “refer-a-friend” discounts. Ask Michelle for more information.
Group workout days and times:
|Monday||6:30 am||6:30 pm|
|Tuesday||6:30 am||6:30 pm|
|Thursday||6:30 am||6:30 pm|
Location: Christ the King Church (CtK) front parking lot (13501 S Tryon Street, Charlotte, NC 28278)
The group workout can be modified for ALL fitness levels.
So if you haven’t joined us yet and are wondering if this is for you… the answer is YES!!!
How to get started:
Simple! Click the Sign me up for 2 FREE workouts button to register or click the Schedule a Call to Learn More button to schedule your free coaching call. We will talk about your goals and make sure this is a good fit for you!
What to bring to the group workouts:
- Water to drink … lots of water.
- Pad / yoga mat / beach towel.
- Towel to wipe your brow from time to time.
- An “I can and will do this” attitude!
Meet your coaches: