I’m so glad you are ready to feel better… look better… live better!
Welcome to your New Year Reset Challenge!
This is your Challenge Resources Page. Here you will find workouts you can do from the comfort of your home and recipes to incorporate for your prepped meals.
Be sure to subscribe to the YouTube Channel so you will be notified of any videos and resources that get uploaded!!
Videos & Resources
- Challenge Calendar
- Weekly Coaching Calls – I will place recordings from our calls here
Your goal is to get between 3 and 5 workouts in each week. Be sure to incorporate at least 1 upper body, 1 lower body and 1 full body each week. Then any extras are bonus!!
- Upper Body HIIT – using water jugs, dumbbells, or elastic bands
- Lower Body HIIT– using water jugs, dumbbells, or elastic bands
- Full Body Sweat– using water jugs, dumbbells, or elastic bands
- Full Body Conditioning – using only your bodyweight
- Flexibility/Stretching – 15 minutes of full body stretching
Prepped Meal Recipes
I will continue to add recipes throughout the challenge, but this is a great list of recipes to get you started! If there is a dish you absolutely love that you’d like a healthier version of, please ask! I love experimenting with recipes to make them even better!
- Salmon with Veggies – Click Here
- Barley Lentil Soup – Click Here
- Turkey Burgers – Click Here
- Hearty Roasted Veggie Chicken Salad – Click Here
- Vegan Chili – Click Here
- Turkey Enchilada Bakes – Click Here
- Shrimp and Cauliflower Fried Rice – Click Here
- Chipotle Chicken Bowl – Click Here
- Chicken Alfredo (Low Carb) – Click Here
- Talapia Lettuce Wraps – Click Here
- Eggplant Primavera – Click Here
- White Bean Salad – Click Here
- Thai Chicken & Rice Bowl – Click Here
- One Pan Chicken Fajitas – Click Here
- Veggie Omelet – Click Here
- Black Bean & Hummus Wrap – Click Here
- Power Eggs – Click Here
- Southwestern Sweet Potato & Egg Hash – Click Here
- Mexican Casserole – Vegetarian – Click Here
- Spicy Salmon with Zucchini – Click Here
- Chicken Parm – Click Here
Tools and Resources
- Meal Prep Guide – quick ways to prep your protein and carb options ahead of time for easy building of your meals.