Get your first week FREE (3 sessions)
This is a limited time offer !!!
Come try a workout experience that is completely different! When you think about going to a gym, you may feel like you have no support or guidance to be sure you are doing things correctly, or feel intimidated and frustrated with all the equipment, or maybe it feels too competitive.
Join our Semi-Private Coaching sessions and experience the Total Wellness for You difference for yourself. In our intimate setting, you will get individual attention and guidance, feel comfortable, and have fun in a no-pressure environment.
Our semi-private sessions have only 5 people (maximum) at a time. The coach can help you modify as needed as you work at your own pace. You get the added benefit of personal coaching without the high price tag.
What is Semi-Private Coaching?
What types of workouts do we offer?
Can someone who needs modifications do our workouts?
Your Semi-Private Coaching sessions include:
- 45-minute HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) workouts. Safe social distancing is always practiced!
- All the benefits of private coaching without the high cost.
- Small group of peers to help you stay motivated and accountable.
- Online workouts if you are looking for something extra.
- Simple meal plan that will focus on proper nutrient timing throughout your day.
- Nutrition guidance as you follow your meal plan.
- InBody analysis (body weight and composition) every week.
- Group online coaching session every week.
- Private support group to help lead and guide you through the process.
- Personal accountability coach to help keep you on track.
Cost: $49 per week with 3 workouts each week
or $20 for 1 session (if space is available)
Semi-Private Coaching schedule:
* We must have between 2 and 5 clients per session to hold the session. Session times may or may not be available based on class capacity.
- 6:30 am
- 10:30 am **NEW OPTION**
- 3:30 pm **NEW OPTION**
- 4:30 pm
- 5:30 pm
Location: Michelle and Trevor Yorick’s home
(2279 Iron Works Drive, Lake Wylie, SC 29710)
The workouts can be modified for ALL fitness levels.
So if you haven’t joined us yet and are wondering if this is for you… the answer is YES!!!
How to get started:
Simple! Click Sign me up for Semi-Private Coaching to register or click Schedule a Call to Learn More to schedule your free coaching call. We will talk about your goals and make sure this is a good fit for you!
What to bring to your session:
- Water to drink.
- Towel to wipe your brow from time to time.
- An “I can and will do this” attitude!
Meet your coaches: