Don’t like the gym environment? Would you like to try something completely different? Maybe you don’t feel comfortable going into a gym right now?
Join our Semi-Private Training sessions and see how much fun you can have getting healthy and strong. Our semi-private sessions will have only 4 people (maximum) at a time. You get the added benefit of personal training without the high price tag. Experience the difference for yourself.
You will be part of an amazing community of friends for weekly workouts, nutrition guidance, and accountability.
What types of workouts do we offer?
Can someone who needs modifications do our workouts?
Your sessions include:
- 45-minute HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) workouts. Safe social distancing is always practiced!
- All the benefits of personal training without the high cost.
- Small group of peers to help you stay motivated and accountable.
- Online workouts if you are looking for something extra.
- Simple meal plan that will focus on proper nutrient timing throughout your day.
- Nutrition guidance as you follow your meal plan.
- Weekly Inbody analysis (body weight and composition).
- Weekly group online coaching session.
- Private support group to help lead and guide you through the process.
- A personal accountability coach to help keep you on track.
Cost: $44 per week with 3 workouts each week
or $20 for 1 session (if space is available)
Semi-Private Training schedule:
* We must have between 2 and 4 clients per session to hold the session. Session times may or may not be available based on class capacity.
- 5:30 am
- 6:30 am
- 7:30 am
- 4:30 pm
- 5:30 pm
- 6:30 pm
Location: Michelle and Trevor Yorick’s home
(2279 Iron Works Drive, Lake Wylie, SC 29710)
The workouts can be modified for ALL fitness levels.
So if you haven’t joined us yet and are wondering if this is for you… the answer is YES!!!
How to get started:
Simple! Click the Sign me up for Semi-Private Training button to register or click the Schedule a Call to Learn More button to schedule your free coaching call. We will talk about your goals and make sure this is a good fit for you!
What to bring to your session:
- Water to drink.
- Towel to wipe your brow from time to time.
- An “I can and will do this” attitude!
Meet your coaches: