Stop feeling frustrated, overwhelmed, and defeated when you think about trying to get healthy! YOU CAN GET HEALTHIER than you ever thought possible and do the things you want to do!
Join us on Saturday, December 14 and kick start your transformation the right way! At our FREE Sweat & Sample, you will learn a quick and effective workout you can do anywhere, anytime… you will sample great tasting and easy to use nutrition that can help you crush your health goals AND MAINTAIN them… you will meet a community of support who will walk alongside you through the whole journey… and best of all, you will learn that getting HEALTHY and STRONG really is SIMPLE and FUN!
- Day: Saturday, December 14, 2019
- Time: 9:30 to 11:00 AM
- Location: Christ the King Church; 13501 S Tryon Street, Charlotte NC, 28278
- Room: Worship Center Lobby
The event is completely free so you really have nothing to lose!
Curious what a Sweat & Sample is all about?
- A quick HIIT style workout modified for all fitness levels. You will learn some quick and easy moves to help keep your body in shape.
- A stretch routine you can do anytime, anywhere to help you stretch out your tired, sore muscles.
- An information session to learn how getting healthy and strong is simple, sustainable, flexible, and fun.
- A sampling of our easy and effective nutrition system that will help you achieve your best health from the inside out.
- And one-on-one time with your coach to evaluate your health goals and help you determine if this plan is right for you!
Don’t feel ready to workout with a group just yet? NO WORRIES! Come anyway and watch! You will definitely learn something new about fitness and besides, you are entering a Judgement Free Zone and everyone is welcome!
Did we mention FUN? The best part of your new healthy lifestyle is the community of support that will go on the journey with you! And even better… bring a couple friends with you and you could join the “Eat for Free Club”!