You do not have to continue feeling overwhelmed, frustrated, or powerless when it comes to getting healthy and taking your life back!
Instead, you can get HEALTHY and STRONG in a SIMPLE and FUN way… using amazing, great tasting nutrition, personal coaching and a community of support you will not find anywhere else! Are you ready??
Your Transformation Begins April 27th
Learn how getting Healthy and Strong is Simple, Sustainable, Flexible, and Fun!
- Day: Saturday, April 27, 2019
- Time: 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Location: Christ the King Church, 13501 South Tryon Street, NC 28278
- Room: Multi-Purpose Room (MPR)
Curious what a Sweat & Sample is all about?
- A quick HIIT style workout modified for all fitness levels. You will learn some quick and easy moves to help keep your body in shape…
- A stretch routine you can do anytime, anywhere to help you stretch out your tired, sore muscles…
- A sampling of our whole food based nutritional products that will help you achieve your best health from the inside out…
- An information session to learn how getting healthy and strong is simple, sustainable, flexible, and fun…
- And one-on-one time with your coach to evaluate your health goals and help you determine if this plan is right for you!
Did we mention FUN? The best part of your new healthy lifestyle is the community of support that will go on the journey with you! And even better… bring a couple friends with you and you could join the “Eat for Free Club”!