Getting in a workout doesn’t have to be boring, time consuming, or expensive! It can be fun, fast, and FREE!!
*** NEW SCHEDULE STARTING AUGUST 24 ***
- When: Sunday evenings @ 6:00 pm (weather permitting)
- Location: Christ the King Church parking lot (13501 South Tryon Street, NC 28278)
Come join an amazing group of friends for weekly outdoor workouts, nutrition guidance, and devotions. Get started on living the best life God intends you to live!
The workout is modified for ALL fitness levels.
So if you haven’t joined us yet and are wondering if this is for you… the answer is YES!!!
What to bring:
- Water to drink … lots of water.
- Pad / yoga mat / beach towel.
- Towel to wipe your brow from time to time.
- An “I can and will do this” attitude!
- A FRIEND! This is for everyone. So if you know someone who is ready to have some fun and make a change, bring them with you!
All ages are welcome. Your children are welcome to join you if you feel they would like to participate and have some fun.
You do not need to RSVP for the class… just come and bring some friends! If you do have questions, please contact Michelle at email@example.com or 803-201-1006 (text or call).
From time to time, in addition to the Sunday workouts, we host workouts on other days to help you keep moving toward your goals. If you would like to be kept up to date on all the workouts, click below to be added to our mailing list.
Meet your coaches: