(HIIT – High Intensity Interval Training)
Getting in a workout doesn’t have to be boring, time consuming, or expensive! It can be fun, fast, and FREE!!
- When: Wednesdays @ 6:30 pm
- Location: Christ the King Church, 13501 South Tryon Street, NC 28278
- Room: Lift Training Studio ( Trailer #22 at the back of the main parking lot)
Come join an amazing group of friends for weekly workouts, nutrition coaching, and devotions. Get started on living the best life God intends you to live!
The workout is modified for ALL fitness levels.
So if you haven’t joined us yet and are wondering if this is for you… the answer is YES!!!
What to bring:
- Workout mat or beach towel
- Water bottle or shaker cup
- Towel to wipe your brow from time to time
- An “I can and will do this” attitude!
- A FRIEND! This is for everyone. So if you know someone who is ready to make a change, bring them with you!
All ages are welcome. Your children are welcome to join you if you feel they would like to participate and have some fun.
You do not need to RSVP for the class… just come and bring some friends! If you do have questions, please contact Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org or 803-201-1006 (text or call).
From time to time, in addition to the Wednesday Workout, we host workouts on other days to help you keep moving toward your goals. If you would like to be kept up to date on all the workouts, click below to be added to our mailing list.